Monday, February 6, 2012

My Oh My... A New Shade from OPI!

I am one that loves luxury... And I tend to fall in love with the finer things in life. But I am constantly amazed by the small things that never fail to bring a smile to my face. Like wearing a new mascara... Finding the perfect shade lipgloss... Discovering a long lasting eyeliner... And in this case, buying a new shade of nail polish. 

... Mom sent me to Target with her Credit Card-- big mistake. Target is a play land for women. If you've never bought their basic black sweatpants, I urge you to go NOW. Go on. I have at least 6 pairs of their yoga pants AND they come in 3 lengths- long, regular, short. I've been known to buy 3 pairs at a time. The neon sports bras are also fun. The colors are so bright-- it's impossible to turn away. Target's brand Market Pantry makes a LARGE bag of caramel popcorn. I just can't resist. And their planners are so organized. I could write about Target for hours... but no lady can skip the cosmetic section. I have tried! And it's just not possible...

... I'm always so torn between Essie and OPI. I was actually trying to be a "smart shopper" so I refused to leave Target until I had decided on JUST ONE new nail color. In the end, OPI won my heart over with "Don't Mess With OPI." A jade green that is perfect for St. Patty's Day. I love it! 






















No comments:

Post a Comment