Monday, February 6, 2012

I'm in Love with my Valentine Shoes!

Valentine's Day is exactly ONE week away. While I've never been a fan of Valentine's Day, I'm excited for this year. I have the most fabulous Valentine any girl could ask for! He is the perfect gentleman... but I can assure you, we are just friends. (I hear he bought me a lovely gift!) So this year, I will not be so bitter and I will welcome Valentines Day with open arms and an open heart that maybe next year I will be spending it with a love and not just a friend. The Retail Industry makes billions off of holidays like Valentines Day. Everyone wants either pink or red something, sometimes black if it's lingerie. Some of it is tacky. But some items are just so cute you can't resist. 






My favorite Valentine's Themed item this year is......... (drum roll)........ 



TOM'S Limited Edition Valentine Classics!


I will be sporting these cutesy, comfy heart shoes around Valentines Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment