Saturday, February 18, 2012

New Job... New Wardrobe

My past two retail jobs required that I wear jeans with knit tops. Very casual but still well put together. We were encouraged to wear what we sold. So at Three Sister's it was Shoshanna, Nanette Lepore, Velvet, Joe's Jeans, 7 for All Mankind, and Karlie. At 7 for All Mankind we were required to wear their brand... 7 jeans at all times but our tops didn't necessarily have to come from the store. I was so used to wearing jeans to work. And you can imagine the collection of designer jeans I have in my closet now....

.... My full-time sales position at Belk requires dress pants, skirts, dresses, blouses. Very business like. So I had to buy quite a bit of new clothes. And I feel like my new wardrobe came straight out of a JCrew Catalog. Actually, most of my business clothes were bought from there because JCrew adds color to the oh-so-boring professional attire. Here is just a taste of what I already bought....


(If not specified, the item is from JCrew)




Shoshanna




Kate Spade





Kate Spade




Shoshanna




















































No comments:

Post a Comment