Tuesday, October 4, 2011

A Fall Saturday

I can't say that it was the PERFECT fall day... In my mind, a perfect fall saturday is watching the Vols play in Neyland Stadium. However, that day will be here in 2 weeks! Oh, how I miss my UT football. Saturday was my mother's birthday. Out of respect, I will not include her age :P Actually, I don't even know how old she is... I guess that is to her advantage. She treated herself to a little mani/pedi and then we headed up to Brights Creek golf course for a family dinner-- including everyone but Belle, who has decided to stay in DC. It looks like she isn't ever coming home :( Besides missing her, the family had a fabulous time together. We had cocktails, delicious food, and a breathtaking view from our private dining room. I really hope Mother had a wonderful Birthday.

.... I love any occasion that gives me an excuse to dress up. Birthdays, Weddings, Holidays. I just love dresses. Don't get me wrong... I love my jeans and a t-shirt-- paired with boots and I'm ready to go. That's part of the South that won't ever leave me. But dresses are just so much more feminine and fun. I especially love fall dresses because my arms are not my best feature.


I am Wearing...
Shoshanna L/S Dress from Three Sister's Boutique (Spartanburg, SC)
JCrew blue overcoat
Cole Haan Nude Pumps
Kate Spade Chocolate Stevie




I love the back of the dress.... The Deep V is so flattering!









No comments:

Post a Comment