Saturday, September 17, 2011

Typical Fall Day

This weekend has been the official start to fall. The temperature is cool, the air is crisp, and the leaves are starting to change colors. Fall is such a great season-- for many reasons. I love fall clothing. And unlike any other season, I do have a "look" that I consistently wear for fall-- just different variations and colors of the same overall outfit. My fall look includes many layers, a puffer vest, skinny jeans, and flats. Reliable + warm, stylish + trendy, down-to-earth + low maintenance. The outfit is suitable for a pumpkin patch, hayride, casual dinner with friends, football game/tailgate, or a grocery run. Anything and everything goes. Sometimes I change up the look just a tad and switch out my flats for boots. Such an easy look to accomplish... try it!










I am Wearing...
Black Puffer Vest from Old Navy
Red Cardi from JCrew
Long Grey Tank by Velvet from Three Sister's Boutique
Roxanne Skinny Jeans from 7 for All Mankind Southpark
Suede Moccasins by Tory Burch
Black Handbag by Prada
Jewelry from Francesca's Collections
Silver Earrings from Tiffany

No comments:

Post a Comment