Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Brett Auston's Fall Necessities

10 Fall Necessities

As I have recently posted, Fall is my favorite season of the year. ... And finally, it is here! I could make a list 3-4 pages long of the items I most desire this season. However, I have compiled a short list of 10 items that I believe are necessary to own. 

Cashmere Henley in Bright Dahlia
Bright colors are great for fall. Try to break away from the typical fall colors. 




Frye Mimi Scrunch Boots
Frye boots are quite expensive. But they are totally worth the price! I have built up quite a collection and I refuse to wear any other brand.




Burberry Scarf
Lightweight scarfs can take any outfit from drab to fab! The weight of this fabric is light enough for day but just warm enough for a fall night.




Puffer Vest
Vest are a good substitute for a jacket or heavy coat. You get warmth while still looking down to earth and low maintenance. Pair with the boots and scarf above and the look is almost complete.




Roxanne Skinny Jeans in Rinse
I love 7 jeans! (Not only because I work there)The roxanne jeans are fabulous-- even on the curviest figures. I prefer the "rinse" wash for fall because it's a darker hue. 




Milly Bow Sweater Dress
Sweater dresses are the easiest way to look put together. Throw on the dress, put on some opaque tights, and pair with heels-- and done! The look is very feminine.





Game Day Sweatshirt
Every girl loves football to some extent... Or at least every Southern girl. Always keep a game day sweatshirt handy-- support your team! GO VOLS!



Bright Colored Skinny Cords
One of my favorite trends for this season is colored corduroys.Cords are such a classic-- but usually they are in basic colors like black, camel, khaki. Colors are so much more fun and outfits can be so creative. 




Suede Pumps
I love my flats but sexy suede pumps can give a lady instant confidence! I prefer a color-- such as the navy listed below. 



A New Scent for Fall
Coco by Chanel is a musky scent. I strongly believe that a girl should have 2 distinct fragrances-- one for spring like a floral scent... and one for fall-- a heavier muskier scent. 





I hope you are inspired to go shopping for fall! Take my advice and get these items-- I promise you will wear them more than you think!


No comments:

Post a Comment