Thursday, April 26, 2012

23: I was Showered with Love & Presents!

I turned 23 on the 21st! And I cannot begin to explain the emotional breakdown I had over turning 23! I know it's so ridiculous. But my entire life plans revolved around this age. I am living proof that you only have control of your life to a certain extent and, more often than not, plans fall through. 

My entire family came into town this weekend for my birthday! I was truly blessed to be surrounded by love. I am extremely close with my sisters. But we all live in different places. So when we get together it is so special! So back to my Birthday... I was showered with wonderful presents. Below are the presents I received :) 






^ Lilly Outfit v
Aqua T-
White Raindrop Skirt with Aqua
From the Grandparents
















^ Lily Outfit v
Blue Ruffled T
Striped Skirt
From The Grandparents










Yves Saint Laurent Book for My Fashion Collection
From: Belle







Lilly Blouse in Mint Green
From: The Parents






Ring (I already have that I got for Christmas last year)






The Parents Gave Me the Matching Earrings This Year!








Tory Burch Sunglasses
From: the Parents







Michele Watch
Gift to me FROM me











Tory Burch Flats
From: Kate and Daniel









Tory Burch Earrings
From: Belle







I Got This Necklace for Christmas in 2010










Belle Gave Me the Matching Earrings! 





Patron- the Key to my Heart
From: Shannon







Malibu Party Pack
From: My 3rd Sister, Shannon









Lolita Wine Glass
From: Sarah








All these people helped make my birthday an amazing one!
XOXO



No comments:

Post a Comment