Monday, August 8, 2011

Brett Auston's Fall Wish-List


Fall is here! Ok, well actually it’s still summer. But Fall Collections are now in stores. Nothing makes me happier than to shop for fall. You should see the wish-list I have come up with! It is 3 pages long. From David Yurman rings to JCrew cashmere. Of course, I won’t be able to buy everything from the wish-list but it keeps me focused on a goal. Instead of buying random items when I’m at the mall, I try to stick to my wish-list. I have found that it saves me money and allows me to spend wisely because the wish-list is a compilation of only the items I want most. I have already been able to knock a few things off my list. 
Not only do I love fall/winter clothes... I love everything about fall-- the football, the crisp air, pumpkin carving, Thanksgiving. I love it all! 
Here are just a few of my favorite pieces from Brett Auston’s Fall Wish-List :


JCrew Cashmere Isabel Sweatshirt in Heather Indigo




JCrew School Boy Blazer in Navy




JCrew Matchstick Cord in Vibrant Flame




Splendid French Stripe Top



Dolce Vita Claudine Platform Pumps




Shoshanna L/S Dress in Lagoon




Nanette Lepore Zarzuela Dress




French Connection T-Sweet Kisses Dress




Shoshanna Tribal Print Purple L/S Dress




Milly Sidney Bow Dress




Diane von Furstenberg Madeline Printed Georgette Top




Diane von Furstenberg Tunisa Kimono Crepe L/S Dress




Eastward Dress Coat from Anthropologie





Frye Miranda Slouch Boot





J Brand Royal Skinny Jeans




Shoshanna Shirred Bodice Ponte Dress



Tory Burch Red Reva Flats





Diane von Furstenberg Reara Dress in Golden Rod



Free People Pegasus Sweater



Alice + Olivia Dee Gathered Skirt Dress with Belt



Diane von Furstenberg Edde Long Sleeve Blouse


Jennifer Zeuner Initial Ring




Jennifer Zeuner Love Pearl Bracelets



Jennifer Zeuner Lucky # Bracelet




So.... my question is: Do any of you make a Fall Wish-List? If so, fill me in on your most wanted items!


No comments:

Post a Comment